Monday, August 12, 2013

Sleep training Part Deux

For some reason, the first time we did sleep training, I was eager to not have to get up to feed her every 3 hours and her crying didn't seem to bother me that much.  This time, now that we've finally gotten her to sleep 9 hours, feed at 4am, then sleep more til 7/8am, I'm hesitating to sleep train to eliminate that one night feeding altogether.  I think it's because I know that she's much more aware now so I feel guilty leaving her crying.  Anyhow, night one: cried at 3:55am, fell back asleep on and off on her belly until she finally turned on her back and slept continuously from 5:08 til 7:20am! (and continued to play in her crib until we went to get her at 8:30!).  Not too bad for the first night.  Now, if only I can relax myself and actually sleep when she's sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment