- She likes to lay down blankets/towels/fabric and lie down on it as if she's going to sleep
- Ironically, when it really comes down to bedtime, she's starting to resist--sometimes screaming as Dad takes her upstairs for a bath
- She fell sitting on the third step of the stairs, hit her right cheek on a step and gave herself a black eye and a small chipped tooth (#E)
- Her vocabulary is blooming...too many words to list. However, she's still not utilizing her words very often.
- She finally says mama all the time!
- She likes to point us out in pictures and say mama or daddy
- Tantrums, tantrums, and more tantrums!
- She likes sitting in my lap...turns her back towards me and backs in and plops herself down :)
- She gets very jealous if I hold another baby, or even pay any attention to another baby!
- She doesn't play nice...9 out of 10 times she will approach another kid and hit them on the head or touch their face or push herself in their way to play with what they're playing ( I notice this from taking her to the children's museum but teachers at school say she plays okay).
Saturday, June 28, 2014
Monday, June 2, 2014
I think two months ago I was saying, she's started her "terrible twos". The tantrums and meltdowns for no apparent reason. Two months later, add her refusing to sit in a shopping cart because she wants to get out and explore or push the shopping cart herself. This means she doesn't like sitting in anything confining i.e. high chair, car seat, stroller because she wants to get out to explore. For my birthday, we went out to eat and before entrees came out, we had to pack it to go as she was screaming to go out and explore. This must be the terrible twos. I'm sure next month I'll be saying, no, now this is the terrible twos. This is a normal pattern, no?