Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bambino-less

First trip without the bambino!!  It was a big deal in multiple ways.  I don't think we thought through the logistics of leaving a baby somewhere other than home (i.e. how much crap we'd have to bring over to grandparents' home) and also since I'm still breastfeeding, how often I'd have to still pump while vacationing.  Also, leaving a baby at such a young age (9.5 months), we could've missed a monumental milestone!!  Overall though, I think everything went fairly smoothly.  I think my parents has her figured out now so that next time (in just another month!) it will be easy peasy...or as easy peasy as caring for an infant can be.  Although we missed the bambino a lot during our trip, I'm really not sure how we would've been able to do anything if we had brought her.  Sorry Avi, but until you tone down your screaming and be a little more chill sitting and sleeping in your stroller, we can't take you on trips!  (that is, until Mar 2014 when we go to Colorado for your auntie's wedding)  We got back from SF late last night so we weren't able to pick up Avi.  Grandma (Ba`) took her to daycare this morning so we still haven't seen her yet.  I can't wait to see you bambino!  I hope you still recognize me!!


  Just a few necessities for 4 days at grandparents' house.  
The back seat had to be put down and Avi is not in the car.  

No comments:

Post a Comment